Friday, May 1, 2020

Dog Walking

Dog Walking

We usually have a house job roster and one of those jobs are walking the dogs, so this is the route I take.

So first I open the gate that we have to let the dogs out. We started walking to my bus stop, but we have cars and trucks driving through the road and I'm not that fine with Buddy so I keep him on the lead, same with Gus. I start walking there and when I get there I turn the corner into the river walk. After I got in I let the dogs off the lead and they'd play for about 20-30 minutes or even an hour if it's beautiful weather. When I take the leads off the dogs and go down to the rocks I start looking for some flat, round, and smooth rocks to skim. I start trying to skim the rock to the other side of the river but Iv'e only gotten it to the other side twice. Then I go back home but now we usually have two people taking the dogs.

Here are some photos.

enjoy:)




1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your detailed post about walking the dogs Jimi - thank you for sharing the beautiful photos as well! When I walk my dog she has to go on a lead and she also has to have a muzzle on because she doesn't like little dogs so much! Can you make a cartoon about walking the dogs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.