Thursday, May 28, 2020

How water can create art!

Sure water can be used to drink out of, but did you know that It can be used Io make art? That's why I'm here to show you how It makes the art!

So you know gravity right? How It pulls things down to the ground, It's basically about how the gravity works around water. 

First, you get the water In any type of bucket, the bigger the more of a chance that the camera will get It. Then, you will need to collect water till have the bucket Is half full(or empty). 

After that, you get the camera ready In a position you like It In, then either set a timer on It then quickly throw It or get a family member to take a photo to help make It easier.

Now for the camera man If one of you're family members are doing this, you will have to count down from three, two, one GO! Then the person with the bucket of water will throw It and you will have to follow where the water flows and then when you are ready take the photo and check It.

 If you don't like the photo you can delete It and do It again over and over again till you love the photo that you created. And here are some of my ones I did and I hope you like them. And tell me you're favourite one! my one is the second to last one!









3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these pictures Jimi! I wonder if they'd look as good on a rainy day? How did you come up with the idea? It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jimi this is a really cool post honestly i want to try it now from Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.