Friday, February 12, 2021

Athletics

 Athletics


Athletics was really fun and we got to do all stuff like Shot put, Discus, High jump, Long jump, 1,200m  run and different length sprints. I enjoyed every bit of Athletics and I came fourth in 1,200m run, 2nd and 3rd in sprints, and I made it into the west coast for high jump only. I was so happy because I was the smallest kid there and I came second place! Everyone in lake brunner did so well and quit a lot of people made it to the west coast, including someone who wasn't even there!?!? Again, it was really fun and i'm excited to do athletics next year. Here are the photos















1 comment:

  1. Jimi, congratulations - you are the first blog I am commenting on this year! I like how you included description and photos - it makes me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.