Monday, March 1, 2021

Why mistakes are important for learning

 I think mistakes will help you learn because imagine your just right at everything and you know what all questions are like passing every grade and not getting a good job.

 Its fine to make mistakes cause you learn from your mistakes like if you scrape a car from taking your drivers license, you'll know not to be that close from a car or something like that. 

Mistakes help you learn anything like riding a bike, getting questions wrong and maybe even not getting your driving license. So that is why mistakes are important for learning. By the way the book below this text is about a girl that has never made a mistake but then during a show she makes a mistake!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jimi I really liked that writing and how you said it's ok to make mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you gave many examples, Jimi. On the first day I was allowed to drive on my own, I made a BIG mistake and am very lucky that it didn't result in a crash. But I learned from it and now would never make that mistake again - phew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.