Monday, March 29, 2021

My writing.

 Lately our class has been doing narrative writing about natural disasters. My writing was about how I had a road trip to timaru and then there was an earthquake. It was really fun writing this story and at the end when everyone was done, we could act them out and see all the mistakes we have made. Mine had quite a lot of mistakes i'm not gonna lie but I wrote down what I needed to work on and it was really funny to act things out. My favourite part of my story was probably when the trees started to fall on the road and we thought it was the end of our life. Here is my writing of my story. By the way sorry if you can't read it.








1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of acting out the stories! What were the obvious mistakes you saw? Would love to read the story sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.